Achieving a new look does not have to require an expensive, dramatic makeover. Redesign is the process of taking an existing space, décor or furniture and recreating it in a different way. This can be done with large, small or no renovation projects.
Examples of Redesign include:
- Creating a home office out of a bonus room
- Moving furniture around in a room to accommodate more seating
- Updating built-in bookcases with new accessories and décor
- Turning an oversized space and into an area with multiple uses that work together
- Evolving a child’s bedroom as they age into different phases of adolescence
The designers at Carolina Staging & Design can assist you with any redesign project - big or small!